Everest Base Camp Trek
Break off the shackles of worldly chores and head on an adventurous trip to the foot of the highest mountain on Earth- the Mount Everest (8848m). Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the best trekking experiences in the World with a unique Himalayan adventure and captivating vistas of some of the highest peaks on Earth. This trekking experience in Khumbu region embroils crossing beautiful Sherpa settlement of Namche Bazaar and some of the best viewpoints including the Kalapatthar and Hotel Everest View.
The Everest Base Camp trek starts in Lukla, a high altitude transit town in Solukhumbu region. Taking on the trails traversed by mighty souls who have scaled the Everest, the trek takes to Phakding and then to the famous Sherpa town and Himalayan trade point of Namche Bazaar. The town is a hub for trekkers and mountaineers who diverge onto their destinations spread across the region. Further ahead, this trek introduces a unique Tibetan lifestyle of Himalayan folks while lending a chance to devote to the spiritual side with visits to Tengboche Monastery and more. From Tengboche, the trek ascends through Dughla and Lobuche to reach Gorakshep. An excursion of the Dudh Koshi valley in Khumbu region is second only to the hike up top Kalapatthar which lends unparalleled views of Mount Lhotse (8414m), Cho Oyu (8188m), Pumori (7165m), Ama Dablam (6856m) and Thamserku (6608m). Then, the ultimate reward of standing tall at the base of Mount Everest is a moment worth all this effort. Majestic snow-covered peaks surround us in all directions as the isolated confines of the Himalayas are a load to the senses. The best months to take up this trek are March-May (Spring) and September-November (Autumn).
Danphe Adventure Treks brings you the world famous Everest Base Camp trek that takes you on a worthwhile adventure into the Khumbu region of Nepal. We offer a host of trips and adventure packages around the country. We also assure you of quality service as our expert team will look after your safety while introducing you to the wonders of Nepal.
- Trek to the Base Camp of the highest mountain on Earth, Mount Everest (8848m).
- HimalayasExcursion of the Sagarmatha National Park.
- Experience the Sherpa culture and lifestyle.
- Panoramic mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and back .
- Hike up a famous viewpoint of Kalapatthar and witness the exquisite display of Everest.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu | 1300m
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla | 2840m | and trek to Phakding | 2610m | 2-3 Hrs
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar | 3440m | 5-6 Hrs
Day 05: Acclimatization Day at Namche
Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche | 3860m | 5-6 hrs
Day 07: Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche |4410m | 5-6 hrs
Day 08: Acclimatization Day at Dingboche
Day 09: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche | 4910m | 5-6 hrs
Day 10: Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep| 5140m| via visiting Everest Base Camp |5364mDay
Day 11: Hike up to Kalapatthar and trek down to Pheriche | 4240m | 7-8 hrs
Day 12: Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar| 3440m
Day 13: Trek from Namche to Lukla | 2840m | 7 hrs
Day 14: Take a flight from Lukla to Kathmandu | 1300m
Day 15: Spare Day (In case of Bad weather) and Farewell dinner
Day 16: Departure
What Included in the cost
- Airport Pickups and drops in private vehicle.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and with breakfast as per the Itinerary.
- Cultural tour at Kathmandu with Guide in private vehicle.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- All Ground and Air Transportation during the Trek.
- An experienced, English speaking, and friendly guide and Porter (1 Porter 2 trekkers).
- Salary for the staff including their food, drinks, accommodation and transportation.
- All necessary paper works, Conservation entry permits and TIMS card.
- An arrangement for emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance.
- Sleeping bag, down jacket and trekking map, if necessary,( to be returned after the trek)
- All government taxes, Vat and local taxes.
What not included in the cost
- Nepal entry visa fee. (You may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan international airport (Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos & 25 USD.
- International airfare.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Entry fees for cultural tour.
- Personal expenses (alcoholic, non-alcoholic drinks bar bills, battery charge, extra porter, boiled water shower etc.).
- Tips for guide, porter and driver