Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Dubbed to be one of the best treks in the world; Annapurna Base Camp trek takes on a fairly challenging route past undulating hills and strenuous mountain track. With an added bonus of lodging at some of the most beautiful villages in Nepal and viewing the sunrise at Poonhill, this trek will take you to the foot of Mount Annapurna (8091m) and offer views of Machhapuchhre (6997m) and Dhaulagiri (8167m) throughout the trek.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek, 14-day journey starts with a sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley and its UNESCO listed World Heritage sites. Then the trip heads out of Kathmandu to the tourist town of Pokhara. This famous city will be your host for a day before the trek begins. With a number of jump points, we take the most popular i.e. Nayapul and start the epic journey. The trek can be taken as a circuit around the Annapurna region. However, our trip will be a simple touch and return journey of the ABC. A beautiful landscape unravels its serene beauty with tributaries all the way from the Himalayas cutting through the area.
Hiking along beautiful ridges and thick forests will be a combination unlike other as the trail takes you past beautiful Gurung and Magar settlements of Ghorepani, Chhomrong and Tadapani. Enjoy the cultural and ecological diversity coupled with the awe-inspiring views of snow-capped marvels lying at a touching distance. Unobstructed views of these mountains from Poon Hill and ABC will be the cherry on top. The best season to take on any trek in Nepal is during the months of March to May and September to November. These are spring and autumn seasons and are best for clear views and easy trekking experience.
Danphe Adventure Treks; is a travel and tour operator in Nepal registered with the Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal and Tourism Board. A host of services including adventure, trekking, rafting, and sightseeing as well as the quality of service has been a pillar in our continued success. We invite you to visit this beautiful land of Himalayas and give us an opportunity to make this an everlasting experience.
- A journey to the famous Annapurna Base Camp in Annapurna region of Nepal
- Hike to Poon Hill for striking views of Annapurna Massif and Dhaulagiri range
- A cultural exploration of Gurung and Magar communities
- Trek along the Annapurna Conservation Area
- Guided tour of UNESCO World Heritage sites in Kathmandu
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m)
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (6-7 Hrs)
Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul |1.5 Hrs and trek to Ulleri (2070m) |4-5 Hrs
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2860m) 5-6 Hrs
Day 06: Trek to Tadapani (2630m) via early morning Poonhill Hike for Sunrise (3193m) 7 hrs
Day 07: Trek to Chhomrong (2170m) 5-6 hrs
Day 08: Trek to Himalaya (2920m) 7 hrs
Day 09: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) 6-7 hrs
Day 10: Trek to Bamboo (2310m) 6-7 hrs
Day 11: Trek to Jhinu Danda/Hot Spring (1780m) 5-6 hrs
Day 12: Trek to Nayapul (4-5 hrs) and drive back to Pokhara (2 hrs
Day 13: Travel back to Kathmandu and Farewell Dinner (6-7 hrs)
Day 14: Final departure towards your destination
What Included in the cost
- Airport Pickups and drops in private vehicle.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and with breakfast as per the Itinerary.
- Cultural tour at Kathmandu with Guide in private vehicle.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- All Ground and Air Transportation during the Trek.
- An experienced, English speaking, and friendly guide and Porter (1 Porter 2 trekkers).
- Salary for the staff including their food, drinks, accommodation and transportation.
- All necessary paper works, Conservation entry permits and TIMS card.
- An arrangement for emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance.
- Sleeping bag, down jacket and trekking map, if necessary,( to be returned after the trek)
- All government taxes, Vat and local taxes.
What not included in the cost
- Nepal entry visa fee. (You may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan international airport (Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos & 25 USD.
- International airfare.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Entry fees for cultural tour.
- Personal expenses (alcoholic, non-alcoholic drinks bar bills, battery charge, extra porter, boiled water shower etc.).
- Tips for guide, porter and driver